Paranormal Skis is happy to extend “Industry Professional” discounts to those that actively work in the ski industry. General categories include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accredited and active ski instructors
- Accredited and active ski and mountain guides
- Retailers and employees with whom we have an active relationship
- Select industry employees
Given the wide range of ski industry jobs, other employees may be considered as well. For information regarding pro sales or to request your “industry professional” discount, please email, James Fisher with the following information.
- Full name
- Job title and description
- Hours worked per week
- Pertinent accreditations and certificates
- A recent pay stub or proof of employment (Please black out all non-essential information)
What will my discount be?
- Discounts are determined based on your employment status and position upon submitting your application.
How do I place an order?
- Please email order requests directly to James Fisher.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Pro sales are a courtesy and are subject to time availability. In rare cases we may have what you need in stock but most skis are built to order with preference given to full paying customers. To ensure availability we recommend placing your order before June 1 for fall delivery. Please contact us for production times on “in season” orders.
How long does my pro status last?
- Your pro status lasts as long as you maintain employment within the industry although Paranormal requests renewed documentation as proof annually.
Do pro discounts apply to bindings and accessories?
- No, pro discounts are available on Paranormal branded goods only.
Is there a limit to the number of skis I can buy?
- There is no limit but you can’t buy multiple skis in the same model or length. Also, we seriously hold you to the honor system. Skis can only be purchased for you—not for friends, relatives, or anyone else. Abuse of this will result in a lifetime ban from the program.
My skis have a blem on them, what’s up?
- Due to limited product availability, pro purchases may have slight cosmetic blemishes that do not meet our stringent standards to be sold to full-paying customers. The blemishes are cosmetic only and will not impact the durability or performance of the ski.
Is there a warranty on pro purchases?
- Yes, all of our skis carry a two year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. We are also happy to provide any non-warranty repairs or tuning that you require.
Can I buy Paranormal goods for friends or family with my pro account?
- No. The pro program is a privilege for qualified industry professionals only with no exceptions. Any abuse of the system will result in a lifetime ban.